Tuesday 4 September 2012

Dhal, thoran and sweet potato bites

Indian vegetarian food is among some of my favourite, and as I've said before, I love to cook a variety of dishes, it actually means more time in the kitchen too, which is a good thing when my lungs are behaving!
I got the dhal and sweet potato recipes from a blog, I 'know', the blog owner through a food forum I post on, and have been reading it for a while.
She cooks delicious sounding and looking food, and now I can say tasting, based on these!
I stuck beetroot thoran into google, and used what came up.
I'd been wanting to try this for ages, it sounds so unusual, and I love the bright colour, even if my kitchen matches it now.
Niamh didn't enjoy the thoran, but she doesn't like beetroot, she still finished her portion though.
Coconut, mushroom and spinach dhal
Sweet potato bites
 Beetroot thoran
We had some naans too, but I bought those!


No comments:

Post a Comment